Avoid the Costly Mistake of Purchasing a Property Needing Major Repairs
Purchasing a home or commercial property is a large investment. You want to ensure that your investment remains secure for years to come.
A Certified Home Inspector is a professional who will conduct an examination of the condition of a property.
When completed, your Certified Home Inspector will provide you with a detailed report outlining the results of their inspection and suggesting any improvements or repairs necessary to bring the home or commercial property up to current standards.
Griffith Home Analysis
Our Family Helping Birmingham Alabama Families For Over Two Decades!We're a leading provider of Home Inspections, Stucco Inspections and Commercial property Inspections for the Birmingham AL area.
With over two decades of experience and more than 15,000 inspections completed, we have a proven track record of dependable inspections using state of the art diagnostic equipment. Trusted by Birmingham families over and over again for inspections of family homes.
We're the leader in the Birmingham AL area providing home inspections for:
- Home Inspections
- Pre-purchase Home Inspections
- Commercial Due Diligence Property Inspections
- Employee Relocation(ERC) Standard Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Stucco & EIFS Siding Inspections
- Radon Tests
- Moisture Inspections
- Foreclosure Inspections
With an extensive background in the inspection field we offer professional inspections backed by the experience of over fifteen thousand inspections and numerous certifications:
- FHA Approved Inspector
- Certified American Society Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Certified Master Inspector (NACHI)
- Certified Moisture Analyst (EDI)
- Certified Building Envelope Specialist Level II (EDI)
- Certified EIFS Inspector-Stucco (EDI)
- State Licensed Home Inspectors
- State Licensed Stucco Inspector
We pride ourselves on offering easily accessed Home Inspection knowledge right at your fingertips.
If there is ever anything you can't find, or you would like more information - don't hesitate to call!
Feel free to begin by using the buttons below
We look forward to working with you!
Quality Home Inspections in and around the Birmingham Area
What's a home inspection
When you need to know the true value of a property, you need an expert. Find out about the appraisal process.
|Articles property of their publisher and protected by copyright|